How to Be Happy and Live With the Flow

If you want to know how to be happy and live with the flow, you have to understand that you don't control all things. You are not the person that is ultimately in control of every infintestinal aspect of your life. I live happy and with the flow every single day. I stress over very little as I navigate my lifescape.

Why?
Because I believe in God. It's as simple as that. I believe that I am living a great life that he has planned for me and He is guiding the ship. There are things that I want and I go for those things, but I do so with His blessing.

If you know that you want to live a happy life, you have to know there is more than struggle, strife, pain and suffering. There has to be a reason you were purposed to be here and brought into being. He provides the ultimate joy that you can use to hold onto in those dark times. You hold on because you know that God will be there to see you through, carry you when you fall and put a blessing on you that will see you out of the dark times.

John 16: 21-24 says when a woman gives birth, it's painful but there is joy in bringing life. This is the same about trials and tribulations and coming out of negative seasons. You appreciate life for what it is because you've overcome an obstacle. You are triumphant in your success.

It is a measure of peace that comes with knowing that there is a virtual hand out here created from the clouds who will reach out and catch you when you are falling. He will right you on your feet and give you opportunities that will allow you to get back on track. But in some way you have to look at the direction you were going in.

I believe you only fall when you're on the wrong path. That's the only one of the times you're sent a shove to the ground. It's a wake up call-a spiritual call to action that says, "Hey that's not where you are supposed to be and if you don't correct yourself I will."
God is a loving being and He is the ultimate parent. He will guide you to success and shake his head when you're persistent in your own destruction. Those gentle shoves or nudges are meant to change the course of direction you are going in. It's been proven time and time again via testimony.

I have that testimony but I had to go through the test first. It was a miraculous journey filled with highs and incredible lows and I know this isn't the end of it, but I have settled into a more peaceful place spiritually. I listen to that still small voice and I know that He won't steer me wrong. When I want something from him, I go to Him and I ask. I don't worry, I don't talk it to death. I imagine myself with it and I thank him for providing it for me.

This is ultimately how to be happy and how to go with the flow. Know that His spirit is keeping you and guiding you to ultimate success. All you have to do is, believe.

Jaha Knight is a blogger, author, life and business coach. In short, she is a Soulphisticated(TM) Lady who believes in teaching women how to live a life of purpose...
Join her on http://www.jahaknight.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jaha_S_Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment